Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3159 Blue Heron Drive, Seabrook Island, SC
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind property behind Seabrook's gate. UNIQUE & TRULY SPECTACULAR, this is one of the most coveted lots on Seabrook! River, creek & marsh views with rare, TRUE DEEP WATER (16')with easy access to Bohicket & North Edisto Rivers & The Atlantic Ocean. Spectacular, panoramic vistas from every room and numerous decks. Unbeatable multi-million dollar views with incredible sunsets. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac it affords total and complete privacy. Extensively renovated and turn-key, this home is perched perfectly along the river's bend to capture panoramic, breathtaking views from as many rooms as possible. Easy living with great flow, ground floor master, great room, den, office, large kitchen & sunroom all overlooking the ever changingmarsh and deep water creek. Choose single floor living if desired. Sold furnished. Ready and waiting for a very fortunate new owner to enjoy.
- MLS® #20028749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,118
- Square Footage3118.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, Horses O.k.
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Balcony, Dock Existng, floating dock
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 1/2 -1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, River Access, River View, W/frnt-deep
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website98
- Address3159 Blue Heron Drive
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone, Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Hcap Eqpd, Skylight
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Attic Fan
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.