Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
762 Bulls Bay Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC
Stunning custom home with water views and acreage located in an exclusive gated golf community with club facilities - this is a true country lifestyle with privacy and pristine natural beauty - only 30 minutes to downtown Charleston! This rare and exquisite home, secluded and private from the equestrian acreage, is set amongst the beautiful Lowcountry landscape and offers sweeping views of Capers Island, Bulls Bay, and Dewees Island. This custom-built 5,500+/- square foot estate home enjoys panoramic water views. Sale contingent on partial or full use of the equestrian facility by the sellers after purchase, with details to be negotiated at time of offer.This incredibly well-built home features four bedrooms and five bathrooms, an upgraded kitchen, plenty of living space, separate dining, and a fantastic bonus room on the top level overlooking the elevated pool. Bulls Bay's renowned golf course, located only a few hundred yards away, was designed by Mike Strantz and is impeccably maintained. The sale includes a state-of-the-art barn with eight stalls, paddocks, fields, and trails. Bulls Bay is a gated golf club community with high-end amenities and a laid-back lifestyle for residents and members alike. Property is adjacent to a vast pond and large, privately held recreational property that ensures serene privacy and lots of wildlife.
- MLS® #21001903
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,544
- Square Footage5544.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman, Horse Farm
- AmenitiesClub House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Hcap Eqpd, Horses O.k.
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool - Elevated, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionTidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wooded, 10+ Acres, Wetlands
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website38
- Address762 Bulls Bay Boulevard
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionRice Fields at Bulls Bay
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.