Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
565 Seaward Drive, Charleston, SC
DEEPWATER DOUBLE LOT BRICK ELEVATED HOME WITH 3 BR, 2 BA, GREAT RM AND BONUS ROOM. PARKING FOR 2 CARS UNDERNEATH, AND FENCED YARD. DOCK WITH PIERHEAD, FLOATING DOCK AND ENCLOSED BOAT SHED. ALL WITH WATER AND ELECTRICITY. HOUSE HAS AN ELEVATED REAR DECK, VIEWS OF THE HARBOR FROM THE DOCK AND VIEWS OF MORRIS ISLAND. MARSHES, CREEKS AND FOLLY BEACH FROM THE YEAR OF THE HOUSE. HOME SOLD ''AS IS''. SELLER TO DO NO REPAIRS. TERMITE BOND IN PLACE. TRANSFERABLE FLOOD INSURANCE.
- MLS® #21004681
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Square Footage2200.00
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Spanish
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Well, Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, floating dock, Storm Doors
- Lot Description1/2 -1 Acre, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website114
- Address565 Seaward Drive
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStiles Point
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.