Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4 52nd Avenue, Isle of Palms, SC
This remarkable 5000 SF beach home is ready to be your primary residence, or can easily continue as a lucrative income generating property. With porches on every level you can feel the ocean breeze and enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic, while being only steps away from the beach. The open floor plan and large gathering areas are ideal for entertaining. Notice the gorgeous heart pine floors throughout, wood paneling and a kitchen that can accommodate a few chefs! No expenses were spared with the kitchen, granite counter tops, Viking gas stove and Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer. The owners suite, the gathering room with a gas log fireplace, and a half bath complete this upper level. The first floor offers 4 bedrooms, a second great room and a half kitchen. 10 Ft. ceilings throughout thehome, wet bar, elevator and more.
- MLS® #21008672
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,007
- Square Footage5007.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Dog Park, Dock Facilities, Marina
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Ocean View, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website117
- Address4 52nd Avenue
- Area44 - Isle of Palms
- SubdivisionIsle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.