Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1 Myrtle Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
DEEPWATER home on Hamlin Creek near the Intracoastal Waterway is a well maintained one-family owned residence. The private dock has a grandfathered 50' floating dock with concrete pilings that is perfect for a large yacht, paddle boards, kayaks and all water sports. 1 Myrtle Blvd's central island location offers quick access to Mt. Pleasant as well as a short walk to the Island Center and less than 5 minutes to the beach. This updated home features 3 large bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a very open floor plan on the upper main living level, plus a flex space that can be utilized as a den or a 4th/guest bedroom. The great room features a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with pecky cypress walls, a beamed ship lap ceiling, and a spiral staircase to the loft above. The dining room is . . . (MORE). . . a large centrally located room that is open to the great room, as well as the generous kitchen. The views from the main level, master suite, as well as the wrap around screened porch, encompass picturesque views of Hamlin Creek and the Intracoastal Waterway. The master suite features a marble spa bath, plus the lower level has two additional bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath. There is also an additional guest bath in the lower level for visitors/inside or at the dock. The home is located on a quiet loop, with many large trees, and away from the busy central streets of IOP. There is also a large walk in attic in the loft area, a two car garage, and several closets in the lower level, so storage is not an issue. This water front retreat is definitely a must see.
- MLS® #21008942
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,354
- Square Footage3354.00
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Well, Patio, Screen Porch, Sea Wall, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview, W/frnt-deep
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Architectural
- FoundationElev Construction, Crawl Space
- Days on Website113
- Address1 Myrtle Boulevard
- Area44 - Isle of Palms
- SubdivisionIsle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Gas Logs, Great Rm
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.