Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
36 Harleston Place, Charleston, SC
This 4 BR 3.5 Bath downtown home is in a thriving area of Charleston. Stroll down Lockwood Boulevard to enjoy views of the Ashley River at sunset, or go for a bike ride through the neighborhoods of the peninsula. Conveniently located within walking distance to the Variety Store, the City Marina, and Colonial Lake, this home is minutes from all major outlets to surrounding areas. A perfect lock and leave or place to call home! The elevator provides access from the garage to the 1st main living floor and up the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are located. The 3rd floor offers independent living from the main house. This living space is perfect for entertaining long or short term guests. With recent updates and private parking, this home is low maintenance and ready for its new owner
- MLS® #21010374
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,784
- Square Footage2784.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleDuplex (1 Unit), Townhouse
- AmenitiesBus Line, Elevators, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Metal F/encl, Patio, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Level
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website20
- Address36 Harleston Place
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Place
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDining Room, Gas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.