Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
785 Copperhead Trail, Johns Island, SC
No HOA. 1300 Ft of Waterfront. I am excited to see what someone turns this into. Will it remain just one home on all this water? Will someone use the barn for boarding horses or will they bring their car collection? Will someone buy the house and split the rest of the land up into deep water lots using the current RR-3 zoning? Or will they rezoning to fit a few more? Lots of options on Johns Island- 36 acres - Possibly 28 upland - Simmons Creek is a Tidal Deep water creek just off the Stono. Close to Limehouse Bridge & Hwy 17. Just across the Water from Sunny Boy ln. Tucked away down a long paved private drive. This Elevated home was built in 2018 and has never been occupied. Buyer to verify anything deemed important. Cont.... What will do with with all the space under the house? If I had to guess, there are 13 covered parking slots between the garage and barn area. The slab floor 2000 SqFt barn currently has 4 Large stalls. All are being used for storage at this time. There is an additional 3850 SqFt of covered area that could be closed in to allow for more stalls or storage. 4 large roll up doors. This home and property was damaged in 2015 by a rare Johns Island tornado. It damaged the house, buildings, fences and dock. The house was completely rebuilt from ground up with higher structural standards. The dock was never repaired. There is still some debris from this storm on the property. But, the fields are clean for your critters. This is not at all the reason they are selling. Video Available.
- MLS® #21010681
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,232
- Square Footage2232.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Horse Farm
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Horses O.k.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 3 Car Garage, 5 Car Carport
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 3 Car Garage, 5 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesStrg/outbldg, Work Shop, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 10+ Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling, Slab
- Days on Website230
- Address785 Copperhead Trail
- Area23 - Johns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Ceilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.