Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3908 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
For the luxury lifestyle your client expects, we present this immaculate custom-built home overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. This exquisite residence, built in 2006, offers the finest in beach front living. Discerning buyers will immediately recognize the quality of this artfully constructed home. Constructed with the finest materials, including Andersen high impact windows and doors, as well as exotic IPE decking, this 9-bedroom home also boasts beautiful Brazilian cherry floors throughout. A custom kitchen overlooking the Atlantic is worthy of the most discriminating chef. It features all top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances as well as a separate wine room. You will love the natural light and wonderful views throughout this home. READ MOREThe third-floor bedroom's panoramic views are the most spectacular, breathtaking viewpoints of one of the nation's top beaches. Oceanside, lounging by your infinity edge pool, you will experience beach living at its finest as you enjoy revitalizing breezes just steps from the Atlantic. The outdoor living area is complete with an outdoor kitchen with a stainless steel built-in grill. The separate gazebo off the private boardwalk provides additional serenity to capture your own sunrise. Tankless hot water heaters, spray foam insulation throughout, metal roof, and low E Andersen impact doors and windows are some of the sustainability features reducing our carbon footprint. This home has a transferable ''grandfathered'' vacation rental license for a maximum occupancy of 28 (current law only provides 12 occupants). For 2021, the projected rental revenue will exceed $700,000 with $647,000 of rentals already on the books. Furniture does not convey but may be purchased on a separate bill of sale. This home is shown by appointment only.
- MLS® #21011961
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,896
- Square Footage6896.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Dog Park, Hot Tubs
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Gazebo, Pool - Elevated
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website84
- Address3908 Palm Boulevard
- Area44 - Isle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Sand Dollar Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.