Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
Lot 27 - 1023 Teracotta Dr, Charleston, SC
Designed by award winning Allison Ramsey this plan offers 5 bedrooms/ 4 full baths and a bonus room. Lot 27 has plenty of room for a large yard with a pool. You can pick your selections and create your own custom look.The Settlement at Ashley Hall offers a deep water community dock, a salt water pool and tremendous dog park. Come learn about the history of this land and create your own modern oasis.
- MLS® #21014480
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,650
- Square Footage3650.00
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesTherml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website19
- AddressLot 27 - 1023 Teracotta Dr
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Settlement
- Zip Code29407
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGreat Rm
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:The Wadsten Group Ii, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.