Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
11 Sayle Road, Charleston, SC
Welcome home to the Crescent, one of Charleston's most desirable neighborhoods. This traditional, colonial-style home sits on a private lot overlooking picturesque oak trees draped in Spanish moss. Renovated in 2017 by Beau Clowney Architects and Daly & Sawyer Construction, this thoughtfully designed home checks all the boxes with its traditional layout and modern-day necessities. Professionally decorated and designed, it features 9ft + ceilings, high-end appliances, Waterworks fixtures, designer lighting and handmade wallpaper. The first floor includes formal living and dining rooms as well as an open kitchen overlooking a family room with custom bookshelves. There is also a newly added elevator, a light-filled office perfect for working from home, a wet bar and laundry room. The 500+ sq. ft. screened-in porch was recently added and flanks the rear of the home overlooking the backyard with plenty of room for a future pool. Upstairs you will find a private master suite, beautifully redesigned with custom-built closet systems, dual vanities, a walk-in shower, soaking tub and ample storage. There are three additional bedrooms on the second level, two of which share a bathroom and a third with access to a hall bath. Situated in a convenient location near downtown Charleston, it is within walking distance of Porter-Gaud School, Earthfare, restaurants and the West Ashley Greenway.
- MLS® #21015587
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,180
- Square Footage4180.00
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Stoop, Therml Wn/dr, Elevator Shaft
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Days on Website7
- Address11 Sayle Road
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Crescent
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Wet Bar
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.