Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1445 Burningtree Road, James Island, SC
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AN ELEGANT AND BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED HOME ON THE GOLF COURSE IN EXCLUSIVE COUNTRY CLUB II. NESTLED AMONG MAJESTIC LIVE OAKS AND CREPE MYRTLES, THIS CLASSIC BRICK RANCH OFFERS GORGEOUS VIEWS OF THE 5TH FAIRWAY AND CAPTURES BREEZES FROM CHARLESTON HARBOR. FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOMS, GORMET KITCHEN WITH EXOTIC GRANITE & ANTIQUE MIRROR BACKSPLASH, GAS RANGE AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES. COZY FAMILY ROOM WITH WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE AND BUILT-IN BOOKSHELVES OPEN TO SIZEABLE SUNROOM WHICH LOOKS OUT ONTO THE GOLF COURSE. BRAND NEW ROOF AND REMODELED MASTER BATHROOM. GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP. ADJACENT LOT INCLUDED AND MAY PROVIDE ROOM FOR EXPANSION. SHORT GOLF CART RIDE TO THE COUNTRY CLUB OF CHARLESTON AND CONVENIENT TO HISTORIC CHARLESTON, FOLLY BEACH, AREA SHOPPING & SCHOOLS
- MLS® #21016878
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,879
- Square Footage2879.00
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, On Golf Crse
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website118
- Address1445 Burningtree Road
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionCountry Club II
- CityJames Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingForced Air, Other
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Agentowned Preferred Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.