Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1456 Mcpherson Landing, Johns Island, SC
Incredible waterfront estate large enough for a family compound. Nearly 3 acres of waterfront on the Stono River in the Rushland Nature Preserve, and less than 10 miles from the historic downtown Charleston, S.C. and local beaches.This property consists of a large two-story main house with elevator and custom pool/guest house connected by extensive decking and an oversized screened porch. Underneath it all is an enclosed area suitable for cars, boats, and garden equipment. The elevator services this level too. Moss draped ancient oaks frame this one of a kind property. The home was designed by Beau Clowney, distinguished low country architect, built by award winning Cook Bonner Construction, and landscaped by renowned architect, Sheila Wertimer.A private dock leads to the Stono River via a tidal creek. A list of extras can be found under documents.
- MLS® #21022972
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,759
- Square Footage4759.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Hcap Eqpd, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, Lawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Wrap Rnd Por, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website110
- Address1456 Mcpherson Landing
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionRushland Landing
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Hcap Eqpd, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Water-To-Air
- CoolingCentral, Water-To-Air
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.