Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
358 Meadow Breeze Lane, Charleston, SC
Elevated brick home in prime location on a cul-de-sac near I526 and only 10 minutes from downtown peninsula. ''Award-winning Googe floor plan'' has elevator to all floors. Foyer with soaring ceilings. Gorgeous wood floors cover most of the first floor. Large 1st floor master suite with trayed ceiling. Master bath has double sinks, 2 walk-in closets, large tiled shower and jetted tub. Kitchen has tons of maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Wine refrigerator, warming oven, vegi-sink among extras. Screen porch and kitchen have custom made shades. Dining room has pocket doors and wainscoting. Family room has gas logs. Large upstairs bedrooms all have their own bathrooms and walk-in closets. Craft and media rooms on garage level have half bath and in-law-suite potenNeighborhood boat landing and dock on Stono River where you can easily launch your boat/kayak/jet ski without dealing with the traffic of a public landing or enjoy quiet time on the river front. If you like green spaces and walking or biking you will enjoy the ease of access to the Greenway - 13 miles long and crosses over numerous creeks of the Stono River. Neighborhood also has tennis courts and HOA sponsors multiple parties and festivities. If storage is important to you then you have 2 great walk-in attics on 2nd floor in addition to the full house attic. The garage has plenty of space for your workshop and tool storage. Make sure to look at the under-porch storage room. You will be pleasantly surprised by the media and craft rooms off the garage area. Elevator starts from garage floor and goes up to all floors. This is a priceless feature you will really be glad to have. Green features: Solar powered attic ventilation. 2nd floor Attics lined with radiant barrier.
- MLS® #21023956
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,750
- Square Footage3750.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Extra Storag, Other, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOther, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOther, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Marshfront, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website47
- Address358 Meadow Breeze Lane
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionSylvan Shores
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.