Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
576 Old Compass Road, Charleston, SC
Nest Homes as the builder is proud to offer you a high end custom built home on Captains Island on a stunning .44 acre lot with incomparable panoramic marsh and pond views as well as views of the Wando River. Captain's Island is the newest neighborhood and the premier place to live on Daniel Island. There are fewer than 100 homes in this desirable neighborhood. The Captains Island subsection in Daniel Island is situated on its own island making this community one of the quietest and scenic in Charleston. 576 Old Compass Road is the Last Available Home Site on the Exclusive Captain's Island. Captains Island has its own community dock right around the corner from your new home and its own playground and outdoor community center.At this beginning stage we are working with the ARB with our construction plans for the home to be built on Captains Island. At this beginning stage you the buyer can come aboard and work with us with our plans, you of course as the buyer can modify our plans to your specifications and desires or you can bring your own plans. With Nest Homes as your builder we will tailor your home to your lifestyle with the attention to detail and the flexibility you deserve. Imagine yourself working side-by-side and its design team to create the perfect oasis for you and your family. Picture a completely wide open concept, with windows at every turn letting in all of the abundant beautiful natural light while you enjoy amazing views from every room in the house and outside decks. Nest Homes will help you customize your living and entertainment space, a massive master suite, primary and guest bedrooms and baths. Storage will be plentiful with many walk-in closets and can be customized to the needs of your family. The homes outdoor design will be guided by you as well. Covered porches, in-ground pool with separate pool house, shower, bath and with plenty of storage for water sports equipment can all be yours as you work with Nest Homes to develop your own dream home. The Daniel Island location can't be beat. 12 miles to the Charleston International Airport, close to multiple beautiful beaches and an easy ride by car or boat to Historic Downtown Charleston. Living on Daniel Island offers you a bounty of shopping, parks and restaurants. The Volvo Car Stadium which is home to countless concerts and family-focused events. The Volvo Car Stadium 32-acre which holds 10,200 seats, boasts 20 courts (16 clay and 4 hard and all are lighted at night) and has hosted the finest in women's tennis over the years. You can explore all that Daniel Island has to offer in your golf cart! Buyer will pay a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% of the final sales price at the time of closing.
- MLS® #21025908
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built2022
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Hot Tubs, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick, Brick Veneer, Cement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Metal F/encl, Wood F/encl, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Marshview, Pond, Pond Site, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website45
- Address576 Old Compass Road
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Living Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Agent Group Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.